Benerii-Eo Gates

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Benerii-Eo Gates
Apprentice
Member # 6303
Profile #0
I've killed Litalia and her pylons. Now I keep playing with the two levers, but no doors open. How do I get in?
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
Once the levers have been pulled, go back to the main entrance and approach the doors. They should open as you get close.

(713)
Apprentice
Member # 6303
Profile #2
hmmm...that's what I've done, and the door doesn't open. Are there more than two levers? Am I maybe missing something?
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #3
i suppose you could always go in the back way, not that it solves the problem or anything, but it does get around it.

you should be able to get in from the back without any major difficulties... just as soon as you can access the area one spot beyond it, click on that area then click on the gates. that will (or should, in any case) get you in behind the gates. not that there's much there, but it can be done, is all.
Apprentice
Member # 3851
Profile #4
Same thing happened to me first time I played... I just kept fiddling with levers. I think if you accidentally click a lever twice, it reverses itself, as in click (open), click again (close). Try to isolate which one might be it (or both?).

Of course, I could be wrong about this. All I know is that when I clicked one, then the other ... trial and error ... it eventually opened.

Btw, I don't think Litalia is dead yet. She magically disappears when she gets too wounded. Methinks you'll see her later.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #5
You do see her later. Not going to tell you how many times, though.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's