chadwick prison

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: chadwick prison
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #0
In what circumstance does one get to be there?

I would guess it's for pro-rebels, but can you just drop in for (looting) tea with the warden? :P
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
It's part of the pro-rebel plotline. You get put there for trying to bump off Lord Rahul.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #2
dunno if you've encountered it yet, but there's a door that when you go near it, the game tells you that you really really really don't like it, so you leave it alone.

that door would be the prison. you can only get in by agreeing to kill Lord Rahul and having a certain item on your person when you do it, as i understand it.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #3
I wonder what would happen if a pro-shaper turn rebel in the last island? Would Alwan turn against you then or would he just leave you?
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #4
If you mean the Isle of Spears, it is impossible to change from a loyalist to a rebel on that island. All of the rebels on the Isle of Spears will attack you on sight if you're a loyalist except for Litalia, who can be talked out of it with 16 leadership.

The last opportunity to become a rebel is by talking to Learned Darian in the Display Warrens on Gull Island.

(709)
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Seletine:

The last opportunity to become a rebel is by talking to Learned Darian in the Display Warrens on Gull Island.

(709)

YES! Now I can no longer be tempted or coerced by the minions of the Drakons to join them!

:D

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)