Testing Grounds

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Testing Grounds
Apprentice
Member # 6258
Profile #0
I have fed the nutrients to the mind, and he has started the test for me, but none of the doors open in the testing ground. I am using Windows. What do I need to do?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #1
did you say you are ready?

btw, with some leadership you can get some xp by talking with the mind about the tests.

I would advice you go battle route first then try the other room - that way you can get max xp and the battles are not that hard anyway.

After you are done, ask the mind for the tougher tests - and they are pretty tough if you are not at lev 16 up imo.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #2
iirc, only the door the farthest to the north on the west side opens. that is, all the way to the top end of the corridor, and on the left, in case i got north and west screwed up.

have you tried that specific door yet? just go through that one and follow the other doors that open.
Apprentice
Member # 6258
Profile #3
Actually, that was the only door I didn't try; I went up there and it opened for me. Thanks for the help.
Apprentice
Member # 6334
Profile #4
Thans for the info about this 'test' -
I didnot know about it -
went and did it.

I had to 'refuel' once - after the pylon/Beta round

I go around with one creation -
a Drayk - 480 essence points (max endurance, max dex, 2 short of max strength, 4 int)

that leaves me about 150 essence for spells

I use the ozzing blade(?) the one that does acid damage - I enchanted it with 'steal life' - it is GREAT

it does anywhere from 35 (min) to 130 points of damage/ hit
and if I am damaged it heals me - I can be down 50% and 2 hits fills me up!!
Apprentice
Member # 6329
Profile #5
Wow, nice Fred. You wasted 3/4 of your essence on your drayk and you can cast spells and you are a master of the blade. Good job.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00