The fifth stone (testing grounds)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The fifth stone (testing grounds)
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #0
Is there a good strategy for beating the four golems? I am at lev. 21 with the help of alwan and greta, the first four were not too bad. For the golems, I lure them out one by one with the short-lived fyora and the fourth test was rather easy with having alwan engage with the beast while I and Greta finished up the energy source. Steelskin helped a great deal.

What kind of spell is best to fight the golem?

I use acid spray and firebolt when out of energy.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Dragongirl:

Is there a good strategy for beating the four golems? I am at lev. 21 with the help of alwan and greta, the first four were not too bad. For the golems, I lure them out one by one with the short-lived fyora and the fourth test was rather easy with having alwan engage with the beast while I and Greta finished up the energy source. Steelskin helped a great deal.

What kind of spell is best to fight the golem?

I use acid spray and firebolt when out of energy.

What are you? Agent, Shaper, or Guardian?

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #2
agent lev. 22 with about 10 spellcraft, battlespell. I have up to essence orbs though I still haven't used it yet. So far, the acid spray is doing the job.

I have greta and alwan both updated. I am at Dohnal Island at present.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5667
Profile #3
The Battle Beta out front will give you a hand if you lead the golems out there, that was one strategy I had to employ. As far as spells go, Searer is the best attack against golems.

--------------------
Whatever happens, happens.