what do with General Greiner? (possible spoilers)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: what do with General Greiner? (possible spoilers)
Apprentice
Member # 5649
Profile #0
It was difficult enough to find him - hint, find a gap in the vegetation in the Northshore Bridge area.

I've now been given the mission of working out what's wrong with him, but haven't got anywhere. At this point I'd be willing to forget about the mission but it seems impossible to finish Dhonal's Island without completing it. Once I tried killing him, but that didn't help me any either.

So could somebody give me a hint - what do I need to do or who do I need to talk with to make some progress here?
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Talk to him and examine him at different times. This is a little tricky. Then go back to Lord Rahul, who should give you another Grenier mission.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Talk to him and examine him at different times.
I did so after saying him that I was sent by Lord Rahul to find out what was wrong with him. Then, he tolerated that I examined him.