Did anyone else notice this about Terror Vlish?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Did anyone else notice this about Terror Vlish?
Apprentice
Member # 6212
Profile #0
They don't cast terror anymore. They're just the only ranged poisoning and poison damager in the game. Not that this is a bad thing. Terror might make enemies you want to be killed run away at last HP. I only made them since I wanted a variety of damage types... (quite a nice feature for GF3, IMHO.)

Also, Drayks don't have their +90 accuracy bonus anymore, or so it seems. Anyone else notice anything strange, changed, or wrong about creations?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Yeah, this has been observed before. Apparently Terror Vlish do have a terror attack in their creature definition script, but they never actually use it because the engine wasn't set up to deal with creatures with more than two kinds of attack.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6212
Profile #2
Oh, so it was just like this in the first and 2nd games too? (I didnt use them then since they had no accuracy bonus) It would be cool if they did have multiple attacks, though... especially with how Gazers and Drakons supposivley know more than just 1 or 2 attacks.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #3
No, in the previous 2 games Terror Vlish actually induced terror with every hit. I personally didn't like that, but some people preferred it, because it allowed them to deal with a few enemies at a time, while the rest were hiding in fear.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.