Khossos Blaze an important character?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Khossos Blaze an important character?
Apprentice
Member # 6106
Profile Homepage #0
In the event there are spoilers here, you might want to stop reading. Otherwise, though, I need some help.

I am playing as a rebel, but wandered about the Spire Forest, which angered Khossos Blaze and caused him to attack me. I made short work of him, but when I returned to Icy End, everyone was angry with me. Needless to say, this makes it well-nigh impossible to finish the game. Even the cheat code "pleaselikeme" doesn't assuage their fury. You can imagine how irritating I find this to be, since there was no indication given that Khossos was such an important character that his death would permanently turn the rest of the rebels against me.

Is this a bug that is easily fixed, or do I have to go back to a much earlier saved game?
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
Hold down the Shift and D keys simultaneously, and type in the following: sdf 79 4 0. This will make Icy End friendly.

(696)

[ Saturday, July 30, 2005 19:08: Message edited by: Seletine ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
It's not actually the killing him that makes them angry, by the way. It's the wandering around (specifically, entering the cave). If you kill him and don't wander around, Icy End is fine with that.

[ Saturday, July 30, 2005 22:15: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!