Can I get Greta back?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Can I get Greta back?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
Hi,
I had been doing pro rebel and pro shaper actions, for example I helped the rebel leader to get those canisters (Alkan) and killed the shaper who runs San Ru. But, when I met the "creator" I killed him and refused to repair him, I was aided by Erika, by this time I had long lost Alwan and Greta was really powerful, but when I was about to leave for Gull islands Greta said she couldn't go any further because I was in the ways of the shapers, can I get her back? she was too helpful :-(

I want to go a little "undecided" as far as I can..

[ Monday, July 11, 2005 15:32: Message edited by: Marcelo ]

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
No, I lost Alwan the same way. Sometimes Alwan/Greta rejoined me, but after I did major events that were against their beliefs they would not rejoin me.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
Well thanks. I will try the editors to see if I can catch her interest again ;)

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
Well, the editor will change your stats, but they don't change SDFs. Someone let me know if I am mistaken, but I have not found an editor to do this.

Edit: Looking through z55westdockdlg.txt (Dhonal west docks, where Alwan/Greta will leave you before Gull Island) I'm not seeing the SDF that triggers the encounter.

Their talknodes are 30 - 53 if anyone else wants to try to find the flag.

sp

[ Monday, July 11, 2005 20:21: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #4
It's impossible to be neutral in this game. Any action you take to get to the next island will alienate one of the two factions. However, now that you are helping Shapers again, you might be able to get Alwan back.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 5980
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin.:

Well, the editor will change your stats, but they don't change SDFs. Someone let me know if I am mistaken, but I have not found an editor to do this.

Edit: Looking through z55westdockdlg.txt (Dhonal west docks, where Alwan/Greta will leave you before Gull Island) I'm not seeing the SDF that triggers the encounter.

Their talknodes are 30 - 53 if anyone else wants to try to find the flag.

sp

I think it's checking the major quests more than the general alignment. I will give it a look but i'm afraid tinkering with major quests might have repercussions later in the game... :-/

[ Wednesday, July 13, 2005 01:35: Message edited by: Indeterminatus ]Check this thread :)

[ Wednesday, July 13, 2005 01:35: Message edited by: Indeterminatus ]

--------------------
[My homepage] - [The Reasoned Character Editor] - [NOSE(Gf3 version)] - [NOSE(Gf2 version)]