desperate for GF3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: desperate for GF3
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #50
Let's stop this one-sided Mac and PC bickering.

And secondly, Geneforge 3 is coming along very smoothly. It's pretty close to release.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #51
Man, i dropped by to see how GF3 was coming along. I probably won't make it back around here until it out already. I need to find something to play now :(

--------------------
fishing
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #52
This is about as wildy off topic as you can get, but I saw at the base of your post that you're from Raleigh NC. By a staggering coincidence, I bought a copy of *Myst: The Book of Atrus* online a couple of weeks back that arrived in the mail today. The seller was in Raleigh NC. I'd never heard of the place before! I don't suppose you're the seller? :P

Back on topic, I'm glad to hear Geneforge 3 is almost done. My teeth are wearing down from my pathetic grinding of them (if you'll pardon the tangled syntax).
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #53
Ischi, that's a big city.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #54
Even if Raleigh wasn't a big city the odds are astronomical that he's the book seller. My remark wasn't intended as a serious suggestion! Hence the " :P "

Also, I've never heard of Raleigh because I live on the west coast. I've been to South Carolina a few times but never got the hang of the local geography. Too many small towns smooshed together all over the place, and I found the lack of real mountains very disorienting.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #55
quote:
Let's stop this one-sided Mac and PC bickering.

NEVER NEVER NEVER
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #56
No, I'm not the seller. Raleigh is pretty big, it's the State Capital, and no, no mountains, you need to go a few hours West for those :)

--------------------
fishing
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #57
But the mountains by Asheville are rather beautiful. I've stayed a few times in Asheville and it's a beautiful town.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)

Pages