Wands: what am I doing wrong?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Wands: what am I doing wrong?
Apprentice
Member # 5880
Profile #0
I have a gemstone, stick, wiry moss and artila eye. I place them on the anvil, click "combine" but nothing happens. Whats wrong?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
Saltweed. You need Saltweed.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 5880
Profile #2
The instructions I found on in SunRu and FAQ state that the wiry moss is needed. Are you sure? I sold all the saltweed and its kinda hard to check fast.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #3
Which recipe are you trying to make?

I just checked the FAQ linked at the top of forum, and I don't see anything that requires both Wiry Moss and Artilla's Eye.

PS Some books you'll find in the game contain pieces of different recipes. Perhaps this is the case with the book you found?

[ Tuesday, July 05, 2005 09:59: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
Disciplin Wand (Which is what you are trying to make, right?) is: Stick, Gemstone, Saltweed, Artilla Eye. I just made one for my Hunter Guardian.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #5
Sorry, I think I got confused with that wand. I will change it with the next update.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00