Cannister inventory (potential spoilers)

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Cannister inventory (potential spoilers)
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #25
Canister use changes the ending text slightly, but doesn't have a huge effect on the game. The more canisters you use the less tolerant you will be of the rebel Serviles and drayks, but I found that this is more of a problem as a rebel than a loyalist. If you use a lot you might end up attacking certain serviles, but they aren't crucial characters.

All the trainers will still train you, and no options will be unavailable due to canister use; I find them to be worth using.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #26
I prefer not to use the, since it is obviouse how your mind is polluted and twisted by them. Now that Jeff has put some obviouse downsides in the game aswell (unlike G1) there is a clear message.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."

Pages