HELP!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: HELP!!!
Apprentice
Member # 6046
Profile #0
hi i just downloaded geneforge 3 i am a long time lover of the geneforge series however this nbew version doesnt like me ..... i installwed geneforge 3 without any problems however when i boot it up all i get is the spiderweb software screen and nothing happensso itry hitting escape spacebar and enter but all they do is cloe the game please help:::::i am using win 98 however i dont know wether or not i have direct x installed
please help :( :( :(

--------------------
put all your eggs in one basket and watch that basket ---mark twain
Infiltrator
Member # 878
Profile #1
You might want to post this in the tech support forum.

--------------------
Warning: Posts may contain misspellinks and typo.s
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #2
Jeff doesn't read these boards. (not even the tech support section) So if you want him to know about something, you have to e-mail spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #3
You can easily check if you got DirectX (I would be surprised if you did NOT have it.) by opening the program folder where most applications lay. The folder is simply named DirectX. Perhaps you are just being unpatient, waiting a minute may help (Assumed you have not started pressing all the buttons on your keyboard.).

EDIT: Some info about DirectX:
DirectX is a software creation kit that enables many functions. It is in fact so useful that almost all games and software use it today. Some functions DirectX enables:

-Autostart when you insert a CD.
-Compatible 3D support.
-Automatic joypad button assignment.
-And a boat load of other important and useful functions.

The equal of DirectX on macintosh is QuickTime.

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 10:37: Message edited by: Eagle, the author soul ]
Apprentice
Member # 6046
Profile #4
6thanks turns out it was direct x <_< wouldathoughtt i had it installed ... o well it runs now :D :D

--------------------
put all your eggs in one basket and watch that basket ---mark twain