mission for kaba - repair generator

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: mission for kaba - repair generator
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #0
A servile named Kaba gives you a quest (on behalf of Litalia) to repair the rogue generator on the Isle of Dhonal. Well I fixed it, and the creator thanked me grudgingly, but I can't find Kaba anywhere; I have spoken to Litalia on Gull Island. However, the quest still appears as outstanding on my "current quests" screen. How do I officially complete it?

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #1
I believe you need to talk to Lord Rahul.
He's not gonna be pleased.

Or you can just skip out of town to the next island.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
OK I guess that must be it. However logically, I would never have gone to speak to Lord Rahul, since my PC is a diehard rebel and would expect to be killed on sight, after all the things I've done.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #3
True.
But as a good little rebel, you will enjoy the dismay and anger of Lord Rahul when he finds out the creator is fully operational. And, of course, you must see it yourself -- no second hand reports will do it for you, you sick and twisted little shaper, you. :P
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #4
And don't forget, you get that juicy little tidbit about General Fumblebraincloudyhead is dead in combat!

And you get the option to lie.

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing