Dhonal Island Map?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dhonal Island Map?
Apprentice
Member # 105
Profile Homepage #0
I'm on Dhonal Isle and I have just freed the General, but everytime I leave an area, the game shows me the maps of the first 2 Island, I can't move on, so can somebody please help me. Thanx, appreciate it. P.S. I haven't been using any editors or anything.

--------------------
"Those who in quarrels interpose, must often wipe a bloody nose." - Unknown
Apprentice
Member # 3419
Profile Homepage #1
I had the same problem, the only way to clear it up was make my way to Gull Island, and then going back it worked.

There is a link here to maps that you can print out -- I used those to get around until I finished Dhonal's Island.
Apprentice
Member # 105
Profile Homepage #2
Thanx Kibbles, I owe you.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 2162
Profile #3
OK, I have the same problem, after I reached Dhonal's Keep (or the surroundings) I wasn't able to see a map for the island anylonger, only Harmony and Greenwood. I suppose there is a fault here, that Jeff will fix later... but in the meantime I can't try what has been suggested because I can't find the key for the West Dock, so no way to reach Gull Island! Can anyone help? Please pretty please??? :(

--------------------
- It's not the story, but who makes it -
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
Everyone, be sure to email Jeff Vogel about this problem if you haven't already, so that he knows about it. He doesn't read these forums very often.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 105
Profile Homepage #5
I found another way, to fix this bug, go to a area, within a area, the bulwark inn for example. Then use the cheatcode "exitzone", you will immediately be transported to southend (first Island), make your way back to Dhonal's isle, and the map should be restored.

--------------------