Question from a Noobie

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question from a Noobie
Apprentice
Member # 5931
Profile #0
On Harmony Isle, Norrel asks about a spy. I know WHO the spy is, but can't figure out how to get the PROOF!

I know it's probably right under my nose, but I haven't been able to find anything to finger her with. :rolleyes:
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
It's not right under your nose, it is actually far from it.
You need to go to the Rebel camp and walk past the building where the rebel lives, then walk east (You will now be in forbidden territory, so don't let the guards see you twice). When you get a bit to the east, walk south and move behind the two supply-houses there. Close to the wall will be a barrel, move close to it and a bit to the east and you will find a ring on the ground (a message will pop up).
Take the ring and show it to the same man that gave you the quest.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 5931
Profile #2
Thanks sooo much. I was going batty over that. I actually had to start my game over as I goofed on Dhonal's Isle so now I know where to go when I get to that point again. :D