Map bug?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Map bug?
Apprentice
Member # 3419
Profile Homepage #0
I just sorted the General out, went back to Dhonal's Keep, left from the west, and the map I am given is of the two islands in the beginning. I still wind up at the west gate when I travel, but I am not on the right island for the map!

I've gone back to the autosave and the save before that, and I'm still getting the wrong map.
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #1
I believe that boat was supposed to take you back to the first island.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Apprentice
Member # 3419
Profile Homepage #2
No, I'm all over the map, the levels are on Dhonal's Isle -- but the map when I go between levels/screens are the wrong map.

So I can't quite tell if I am going in the right direction (unless I print that map made in the other thread).

I am not ON the first island, I'm still on, is it the third? Right island, but the map doesn't match it.
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #3
Wow, thats weird. Do you have the latest version of the game.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”