helping the general

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: helping the general
Apprentice
Member # 5988
Profile #0
i am so freaking stuck on this general thing... i have cleared every section of that part of the map other than the creator's hall because i can't get in there. already got in and talked to the general, and then back to tell the guy that the general was sick. now how do i make him better? tried everything!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Try inspecting the general at different times. Go back to Lord Rhaul(sp) and tell him what you find. Eventually you'll have the option to attempt to disrupt the energy holding the general.

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 07:37: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #2
When talking to the general select the option about "lord rahul sent me to whip your *ss into shape".
(I'm paraphrasing).

Then select the option to examine the jolly general.
Then select the option to disrupt the essence.
Then, depending on how tough you are, you might want to tell the general to whip out his sword or the 2 of you will get your butts kicked.

If you do not examine him at the right time (when he is distracted by rahul's powerful name), and if you do not disrupt the essence around him at your next choice, you will not succeed.

Good luck, and enjoy the next island(s).