Stuck on Gull Island

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck on Gull Island
Apprentice
Member # 5971
Profile #0
Alrightie... i killed the hermit-shaper, helped agtha (or whatever her name is) take stonespire back.... but where the snark do i get the key to open up the cavern dock thing?!?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
This topic should help you.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4817
Profile #2
Im stuck too i dont even know where agathy is i rent through the barrens then kill the cryodrayke and dryakes in breeding area now im at this tower gate where i keep getting killed ;\ and one more thing was it a good idea to kill the cryodrayke
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by The_Wise_One:

Im stuck too i dont even know where agathy is i rent through the barrens then kill the cryodrayke and dryakes in breeding area now im at this tower gate where i keep getting killed ;\ and one more thing was it a good idea to kill the cryodrayke
Punctuation won't kill you - you know.

LIKE THIS:

quote:
I'm stuck too. I don't even know where Agathy is. I went through the barrens then killed the cryodrayk and drayks in breeding area. Now I'm at this tower gate where I keep getting killed. One more thing; was it a good idea to kill the cryodrayk?
- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 5971
Profile #4
alrighties...thank you so much, now i feel like a world class goober >.>
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #5
Wise_One - If you are referring to Cryodrayk Hurka in Breeding Caverns, than it is okay that you killed him.

Agetha can be found with the other imprisoned Shapers in Makers End, which is all the way to the northeast.

Micael - Normally I would comment on you correcting his spelling/grammar without helping solve the problem, but it made it easier for me to read.

[ Friday, June 17, 2005 13:09: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00