Whats your fave creation???

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Whats your fave creation???
Warrior
Member # 3208
Profile #0
Whats is your favourite creation, it doesnt have to be one you can make. Just your favourite. :) :) :) :)

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 18 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=xcftRZNEdINe"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=xcftRZNEdINe"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
No Way! A site with cheats for Avernum 1, 2, 3 AND 4!!! You just GOTTA check this out!!!
http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114142261
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Edit: Sorry about the double post.

[ Friday, June 10, 2005 11:56: Message edited by: Azul ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
Doing a search would bring up these two. My answer as always is Cryodrayk.

[ Friday, June 10, 2005 11:54: Message edited by: Azul ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5929
Profile #3
i'd have say to the fyora or thaud.

you start off with them, they're the cheapest to make and upgrade, and if you keep your original creations from start to finish and upgrade every now and then , they're pretty powerful.

[ Monday, June 13, 2005 09:42: Message edited by: lowbaca ]

--------------------
Nothing beats Star Wars
Warrior
Member # 4566
Profile #4
my current combo is:me/Fyora/Alwan/Vlish, gotten in that order. My favorite out of them would be the Vlish, because the attacks are pretty strong, and they poison and slow the guys, which is good(the poison helped me kill that golem in the proving grounds(?) on Greenwood).

--------------------
samurai56:the video game guide you don't have to buy!
Apprentice
Member # 5368
Profile #5
I don't know why... but I just have a thing about Vlish. I simply think they are the neatest flying squiggs in the world. I only wish the playable ones came in a greater variety.

For real use, however, I have to give it to the Rots. They just last forever while being pummled by everything under the sun.
Warrior
Member # 5935
Profile #6
What about the Rotghroth? I have one of them, and he really kicks posterior in close combat! His only minus is the loads of essence it takeds to make one (125 minimum) Other than him, cryodrayk rocks.