Trade in Besieged Camp?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Trade in Besieged Camp?
Apprentice
Member # 3347
Profile #0
The first time I went to the besieged camp on the Isle of Spears I was able to trade, but I cannot figure out how to trade when I come back. I really need some of those supplies and wonder what happened. Is the guy that traded with me not there any more?

Also wonder if I will get in hot water if I let Resnick fry my mind?

--------------------
“Where did this apple come from?”
--Alan Turing
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
Do not dubble-post, please.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
I took the liberty of deleting the other topic.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
I think those Shapers leave after you have destroyed the Geneforge. If they are still there the person who will trade with you is still there. I don't know the Shaper's name because I don't have a save anywhere near that point in the game.

If they are gone you could just go back to one of the other islands for supplies, or loot for them.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
It's a Guardian, but he might aswell have died when the camp is assaulted.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #5
There is no adverse consequence of having Resnick fry you, nor Tolleran, nor Orois Blaze outside of role-playing interest.

Fry away.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5667
Profile #6
Even if one of the shapers die, he will be alive again next time you return to the camp. So he should be there, unless you asked them to help you invade the Taker complex, in which case everyone will be gone.

--------------------
Whatever happens, happens.