Where is Stringer's shield

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is Stringer's shield
Apprentice
Member # 5896
Profile #0
It's me again :rolleyes:

I don't find the Stringer's shield and I wonder wether in this game it is possible to sell unique object (may be I sold it) ? I have found shield but their name were not "stringer's shield"

Have you found it ? I have 2 quests with Stringer and without this shield these both quests stay

[ Tuesday, June 07, 2005 08:42: Message edited by: Paulette ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
It's a normal Shaped Shield found south of his location. Any Shaped Shield will do, so just get a new one (there are a few in the game.)

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
But you may as well get the closest one, which is his, to his south. IIRC, it's a bit hard to find the area where his shield is, because the path that leads to it is unusually close to the eastern exitzone. It does not start right near Stringer; you have to go back northeast a bit, to find the narrow southern path that leads to the clawbug den in which you can find his shield.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5896
Profile #3
I have found it, I had been yet here but I hadn't taken this shield in the den because I was looking for a shield with a specifity name like "Stringer's shield" for example.
Thank you very much :)