Preordering?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Preordering?
Warrior
Member # 3746
Profile #0
I was kinda wondering why you can't preorder SW's games (from the "Order Right Now" link). I don't know about the rest of you, I'd kinda like the option, since I know that whatever he makes tends to be worth registering.

By the way, I searched General, Geneforge 2, and Blades of Avernum for the word "Preorder" before posting this. If this has been addressed already, kindly point me in the right direction without too much flame, hmm?

[ Sunday, March 27, 2005 15:31: Message edited by: Silver Shadow ]
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Why you do need to pre-order? Most of the SpidWeb games are regestration keys. And it's not that much of a wait once you buy something on a CD...

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Given that on the day that they release the game, they usually get back to you about registration within a few hours, and given that the demos are large enough that you're unlikely to get to the point of needing to register within a few hours, preordering is not really necessary.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3746
Profile #3
Hm... I suppose, but generally, I like to get my ordering out of the way. I'm on a tight budget, you see, and so the sooner I order the game, the better.