Monastery key

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Monastery key
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #0
There's a 'monastery key' that you find in a Gazer's blue box in the Monastery of Tears. Does it actually do anything? All the doors and boxes in the place seem just as hard to open after you have it, which is a drag because my Guardian is mighty low on living tools. He feels he's earned his loot, but this accursed key doesn't work: AAARGGG!

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3357
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

There's a 'monastery key' that you find in a Gazer's blue box in the Monastery of Tears. Does it actually do anything? All the doors and boxes in the place seem just as hard to open after you have it, which is a drag because my Guardian is mighty low on living tools. He feels he's earned his loot, but this accursed key doesn't work: AAARGGG!
I think that it's the key to the door leading to the Monastery Caves
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Nope.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #3
Find the room with the spraying and flaming shrubs; one of the doors there will open if you have the key. You might have opened it already if you tried the Unlock spell on it; this bug has been reported.

(673)
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #4
It gives you access to the rogue shaper who you pay 6000 coins to shape you in different skills.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.