Beside waiting for GF3 what will you do during spring break?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Beside waiting for GF3 what will you do during spring break?
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #0
I will visit my relatives in Canada this spring break, but I leaving today! So that mean if GF3 is out today I will miss it. Nooooo!!!!

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #1
heh. Today is the last day of my spring break. In answer to the topic: nothing.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
I'll probably spend the whole time playing old school video games and playing old RPG games like the Aidyan Chronicles.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #3
I'm only a part-time college student now — I used to be full time, but then had health problems, had to leave early near the end of my second year, etc. (long story) — so in a way you could say that I'm always on spring break now, to a greater or lesser extent depending on what I'm involved in at any given time. Which makes the Filling of the Void of Time a high priority for me, hence etc. etc.

[ Friday, March 25, 2005 18:38: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'll be trying to make a small RPG game that involves a huge goblin war. I've barely started.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #5
You plan to make a RPG game, if then for what system, it is for PC and MAC ?

Or it is a scenario for BOE or BOA?

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
No, it's not anything for SpidWeb. It's my own game, and it's gonna be for PC, because I don't own a Mac.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #7
Alright, then put me first on your Beta tester list.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #8
Don't expect it to be out for a LONG while. By the time it is done, Avernum 7 will probably be out. (Okay, I really exagerated on that) I have no other people working on it with me, and I still have to get all of the monster graphics done. I'm tempted to "borrow" some of Jeff's, but I'm trying not to. That would be annoying if someone made their own game with your graphics, plot, etc. If I have to, I'll transfer my ideas to a BOA scenario (thanks to your idea)

But when it IS done, I'll put you on Beta Tester slot #1. :)

[ Friday, March 25, 2005 19:23: Message edited by: Toenail Rejoices From Getting E3 ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #9
We have no Spring Break here. Universities have different schedules too. Some are trimersters, some are semesters, some go the whole year long. The closes you get to a spirng break here is the time in between trimesters, if you go that Uni, or Holy Week which is happening now as I write this.

I work as a teacher (the horror! be thankful you'll never be one of my students :P ) and this was it as far as vacation.

I did nothing. I had a birthday on Tuesday, saw three films, and played GF1. That's the extend of my exciting week :)

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Warrior
Member # 3746
Profile #10
I, too, am not on Spring Break. I'll just be rotting in my classes, wondering if everyone else is enjoying their first view of GF3 while I try not to fall asleep.

Such is life.
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #11
Too bad for all of you college student, I enjoy my first Spring break day camping here in Canada.

Wait the minute, I'll have no spring break next year, I a senior at high school now.....

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #12
quote:
Originally written by Mr.knowitall:

Too bad for all of you college student, I enjoy my first Spring break day camping here in Canada.

Wait the minute, I'll have no spring break next year, I a senior at high school now.....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #13
It is not funny, I am enjoying my last springbreak of my life.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #14
quote:
Originally written by Mr.knowitall:

It is not funny, I am enjoying my last springbreak of my life.
it is to funny :D well maybe not to you it isn't but i have like four more or something i don't know don't care either
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #15
Misery is always funny. *pauses* That is, of course, unless it has something to do with the release date of Geneforge 3. Then laughing can get you killed. I, of course, have this and three more Spring Breaks to look forward to. I plan to spend my time when not playing Geneforge 3 somewhere within the confines of a mountain town of about 5000 people. However, that's not because of a vacation. I live here.

[ Saturday, March 26, 2005 19:19: Message edited by: mark greenwood ]

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #16
Spring Break is a distant high school memory. I would gladly trade 1,000 of them to never see high school again. Higher education is much more enjoyable :)
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #17
Funny I would trade 1,000 spring breaks to see High School again. What You don't like me cuze of my car any more? I play soccer and wear prada doesn't that mean anything to you? :( The real world is lacking a level of shallow I had perfected.

[ Saturday, March 26, 2005 19:55: Message edited by: VCH ]

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.