Levels

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Levels
Warrior
Member # 5167
Profile #0
How do you upgrade your Shaper/Guardian/Agent with Skill Points?
i.e:each level, 1 in strengh for Guardians, 1 in luck.
When your at level 10, 1 in Melee weapons, 1 in Fire shaping.
When... etc
I want your opinion because i am working on a... kind of experiment (no, not with the scripts).

--------------------
Finished Sub2 levels:
Shop"keep"er
Machinery Complex
Machinery Complex2
Machinery Complex3
Machinery Complex4
Munchkin City
In progress:
None
Abandonned:
T.E.L.E.P.O.R.T
Sub-Way
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
Doing an Agent experiment suggested by someone at the board here (Sorry, forgot name, too stressed to look it up). Will only upgrade Int and Magic skills more or less. Currently have Level 34, SC 16, BM 20 and hey, i STILL don't see any Essence Orb with damage of 300..

..Err, enough of that. First priority of any class is to get Leadership and Mech up to 6, i do this before i even leave Southend. Mech and Leadership are simply so powerful skills that they are worth buying up early on since they can gain you some real XP and thus make it worth paying for them. Leadership 8 should be aquired before entering the major city of Harmony Isle (around Level 14-15 now), Mech 8 should be aquired around Level 20 (About when you enter the Processing Plant). Other then that i have no real "rules"..I jst keep buying upw hatever is relevant for my Class. BM and SC for Agents, Int and whatever shapeing skill i have decided to focus on for Shapers.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."