How far can you go?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How far can you go?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #0
How far can you go with playing loyalist before all your options are used up to join the Rebels? I really don't see any major benefit with joining the Rebels early in the game, so i thought i would hop on the final train, so to speak.

Learned Darian (i think) will speak with you on Gull, can you become fullfledged Rebel just by allowing him to go and speak with Stonespire for you? And will he show up if you have been very pro-loyal all game or only if you have been pro-rebel but never joined them?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 3115
Profile #1
I don't know about Darian, but I'm pretty sure you can be a complete loyalist right up until you deal with the creator on Dhonal's Isle. Fixing it is your last chance to join the rebels. If you kill it, that's it.

--------------------
Consciousness (n): That annoying period between naps.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
Not true. I have indeed been offered to join the Rebels by Learned Darian on Gull Island, but does this mean that you have to have a really high pro-servile oppinion?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."