G3 quick spell buttons

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G3 quick spell buttons
Apprentice
Member # 13292
Profile #0
I'm having a great time playing Geneforge 3. One thing I haven't figured out - and I've been experimenting and looking through the Book of Answers and I don't see this one: how do you reprogram the quick spell buttons?

At the beginning of the game, I set them to be the spells that I had at the time. Which are not my strongest spells now that I've levelled up a bunch. So I want to change them. Can this be done?
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
Right-click on the button you wish to re-assign. This brings up the casting window and you can pick your new choice.

--------------------
Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 13292
Profile #2
Hmm, it seems to ignore my right-click, nothing happens. I'm on G3 version 1.0.1. Is it possible I'm missing a patch or update?
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
On Windows it's definitely right-click. If you're on a Mac, I dunno... try Command/Control-clicking?

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - White, two sugars. :)
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
On Windows, control-click should work as well as right-click.

--------------------
Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 13292
Profile #5
Ahh, sorry, I forgot to mention I'm on Mac... I'm pretty sure I tried all the ctrl/apple/whatever keys in combination with clicking, but I'll try again. Maybe I missed one.