Anvil on Dhonal's Isle?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Anvil on Dhonal's Isle?
Apprentice
Member # 2883
Profile Homepage #0
I never did run across the enchanted anvil on Dhonal's Isle that Sciolino asks me to find. Does anyone know where it is? My eyes started to glaze over half way through Dhonal's Isle, and I hurried through it as fast I could. I even left some Mandrake Tincture and Demon's Bile (?) there, because I didn't realize how much I would need the stuff later to make the Eight Artifacts.

--------------------
Matt Thorn
School of Manga Production
Kyoto Seika University
Japan
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
This anvil is in the Darkstone Mine, but you can't reach it immediately. Go to the western part of the Darkstone Core and fight Hsssak, a drayk. Hsssak will be accompanied by a servant mind: if you kill this mind, you're stuck. Once Hsssak is dead, the servant mind will stop attacking you(you can also stop it attacking with 9 leadership); if you have nutrient goo and at least 4 leadership, you can get the servant mind to clean up the rubble in the Darkstone Mine. This clears the path to the anvil.

(660)
Apprentice
Member # 5759
Profile #2
So I have cleared Dhonal's Isle, and I cannot find the mine again...where is the mine?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
On the peninsula southwest of the Main Army Camp.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #4
Damn I always wondered about that. I just killed the mind instantly. Oh well :(

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2599
Profile #5
I did too. Is there a way to reset the area so that the mind is not dead?