gene3 :what is use for Purified Essence and diamant

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: gene3 :what is use for Purified Essence and diamant
Apprentice
Member # 9966
Profile #0
isaw the walkthrough, it say Purified Essence (Darkstone Mines, Monastery Caves)
+ Ring = Ring of the Infiltrator

but i play the game totally,idon't gain shaper ring anywhere,and then,i found the Platinum Ring+Purifying Elixir =Perfect ring,i add it to the Purified Essence,but it doesn't work.how could i use the Purified Essence?
and i get in the Crumbling Lab to see diamant,why she always say i am a rouge sympather and doesn't talk to me?
i am loyal shaper,not loyal rebel? which step i make mistake?please tell me ,thank you !
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #1
In some moral dilemmas..what did you choose? Something along with being kind to creations if I'm not mistaken..that's makes you a Shaper with Rebel views..

--------------------
Humans fight to enter insanity.
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #2
You need the Pure Crystal Shard, too. Read the walkthrough carefully, it's a little confusing.

Your other dilemma could be tricky, but if you act like a fanatical Shaper for a while it should resolve quickly. Of course, that depends how rebel-friendly your opinions are at the moment.

--------------------
"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
----
My poetry
Apprentice
Member # 9966
Profile #3
thank you gus,i solve it!