Litalia Bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Litalia Bug
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #0
Ok, I've been helping the rebels from day 1, and I have now defeated the golem that the gazer wanted me to kill. I now move on to see Litalia and Akhiri Blaze. When I see Litalia, she says that I must die and attacks me, acting as though I have been helping the shapers. So is it that the canisters have made Litalia turn insane like Master Hoge and she's just attacking me? Is this another one of those "tests" that seem to be all the rage with the rebels these days? Or is it just a bug?

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
If your leadership is high enough you can talk her out of attacking you. I don't remember what the number was, but a lot. She is canister crazy, jealous, and Akhiri Blaze probable told her to do it. It's not a bug at all.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #2
But, but....I'm HELPING the rebels! Will killing her cause problems? Will I still be able to side with the rebels?

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
You'll still be a rebel. Nobody cares if she dies.
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #4
Awesome. Even though the serviles help her too? Oh, and how much leadership?

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #5
After completing the Geneforge I killed Akhiri Blaze, and no one cared. They are not the most loyal bunch. As for the leadership level I had 18, I don't know how much is actually needed.
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #6
Eh. Well I ended up killing her in the end. I was just worried at first that she had the assistance of the serviles.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #7
You can get through to Akhari Blaze without killing Litalia as a rebel with a leadership of around 10. However, if you choose one of the dialogue options (maybe some others) in her second conversation with you (where she wants to prolong conversation with another human) - "Why do you want to attack me?" she will oblige even though you talked her out of it in the first conversation. I hit this the first time and then went back to the Autosave and chose a different dialogue path and she didn't go aggro on me.

Probably best to describe it as a bug...

[ Wednesday, April 27, 2005 16:34: Message edited by: Skippy the bush kangaroo ]