Stonespire

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stonespire
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #0
Hey..I'm re-playing G3 and I'm at Stonespire and am a Pro-Shaper/Canister-Fiend..I wonder what will happen if I put some Shaper Justice there..killing all rogue serviles..is there gonna be some reprecussion or something?

--------------------
Oh you're a cute Adze-Haakai you are..
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
If you kill them, you will deney the chance for the shapers you will rescue to kill them :P

But otherwise, kill them for stuff/expirience if you are not going to switch sides/buy stuff.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

My brother tried to type something here. I just erased it.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Infernal Flamming Muffin:

If you kill them, you will deney the chance for the shapers you will rescue to kill them :P

But otherwise, kill them for stuff/expirience if you are not going to switch sides/buy stuff.

Nyahaha..the massacre begins..oh yeah..if ya attack the serviles at SS..Corrie will attack you..so..finish her quest first..PWAH!

Also..Morgan will attack you..that's a big No No..he'll give you a quest to find his research journal..the rewad is a point in Healing Craft, Minor Heal, and Heal..I might have to hold on killing them rogue serviles..BAH!

(Edit: Found another downside.)

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 04:25: Message edited by: Haakai-Tender Valcrist ]

--------------------
Oh you're a cute Adze-Haakai you are..
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #3
Edit -(relized you haven't attacked yet)
Well, when you finish those quests and attack...fun awaits you. It is fun to storm a town/camp when you are uber powerful.

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 06:20: Message edited by: Infernal Flamming Muffin ]

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

My brother tried to type something here. I just erased it.
Warrior
Member # 8338
Profile #4
As other people have mentioned - finish all the quests in the city and drain Morigan's money, then kill everyone in it that turns hostile. You lose absolutely nothing for doing it that way.