Secret Quests?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Secret Quests?
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #0
I've read in a certain walkthrough..matt p's (*cough*)..that there are secret quests in GF3 involving a certain person named Komoa..I've met Komoa once and I have finished the quest he gives..and the said walkthroguh states that this Komoa will give another quest in another location..is this true?

--------------------
Oh you're a cute Adze-Haakai you are..
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
Yes, you can see Komoa again. It's not a hugely important story arc, so don't expect too much, but it is interesting.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #2
Yeah, I know it isn't really that important..but..heck..a secret quest is a secret quest..=D

Edit: Met Komoa again at Gull North Docks..he wants the same two halves of the research papers that Morgan wants..

The reward Komoa gives is a Rune Jade Necklace..crap compaired to Morgan's reward..(point in healing craft, minor healing, and healing.)

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 04:23: Message edited by: Haakai-Tender Valcrist ]

--------------------
Oh you're a cute Adze-Haakai you are..
Warrior
Member # 8338
Profile #3
Personally I haven't met Komoa again after the thing at the inn... and now hearing about his reward I don't really want to. Does anyone know if he resurfaces in GF4 or something?
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
No, you can see the end to Komoa's story near the end of G3, if you play along with him.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #5
Trinity, what is the end to the story?

I never completed his quest on Gull's Isle.

[ Thursday, May 31, 2007 06:43: Message edited by: Suspicious Vlish ]

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #6
It's been a while, but what I remember is that your finally encounter with Komoa is on the Isle of Spears. Komoa has been driven mad by canister abuse or something, blames you for this, and attacks.

--------------------