A bug at Testing Grounds! GF3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A bug at Testing Grounds! GF3
Apprentice
Member # 8575
Profile #0
There is a bug at Testing Grounds.

After you have passed the tests there,go back to Servant Mind and talked with it.You can see two options in the dialogue,one is "I have passed the tests", another is "What other tests are open for me?" Choose the former,and click the tick.You can see you receive 360 experience.Save the game,load the samed game,talk with Servant Mind again, still choose "I have passed the tests",gain the experience again.You can repeat this procedure infinitely and upgrade you and your group every three times until you choose "What other tests are open for me?" and save the game!

But for me, I only repeated three times. Difficulty is a part of joy of the game for me.

--------------------

Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
What is with you new people and creating a duplicate of a topic? "Note the CoC".

Also, please space after commas, it is easier to read that way.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

Of course it would be quicker if you were a mod and were able to do the linking yourself -Micawber
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
Direct further comments here.

Iffy, you're not a mod. Don't try to be one.

Dragonman: Please attempt to avoid double-posting the same thing. Don't be discouraged from posting! Just try to hit the "post" button only once.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00