G3 Greiner help needed

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G3 Greiner help needed
Apprentice
Member # 8028
Profile #0
I have a quest to cure Greiner. Have returned to fort and cannot figure out what to do, or who to talk to. I have checked out the onlinewalkthrough and cannot find this topic.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
You need to talk to Greiner. He is possessed by a shade, try to examine him closely and you will be able to fight it.

You may not have met Greiner yet. He can be reached by travelling along the north of Dhonal's Isle, and going through the trapdoor from the Northshore Bridge.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 8028
Profile #2
Thanks, but I have been there and done that. No shade comes out when I examine him.
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #3
I think you have to go back and talk to the guy who gave you the mission. Then go back and talk to Greiner. But I might be wrong.

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #4
You have to distract him with other dialogue options first. When it says he's considering something, then examine him and choose to manipulate the essence.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Warrior
Member # 7276
Profile #5
If that doesn't help, I know that I first killed the person who was responsible for the possession before I cured Grenier. He may be found by thorough exploration of the area to the east of Grenier's camp, and That Which Lies Below, unless my memory fails me.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #6
You tell the general that you were sent by Lord Rahul and while he is considering this you examine him. You will see a fog and you are supposed to choose the option of disruping the fog. At this point you fight the shade that apears.

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #7
Just keep trying all the options till the shade pops up; all the other conversations with Greiner are dead-ends.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4