sucians

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: sucians
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #0
So sucians used their power to shape reality around them as they could see deep with in over the sun and down in the earth in that case would it be a game about the sucians or original shapers odyssey to the main land and their work around the island explaining the origins of man in geneforge hey i could give an idea to jeff look at this :
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=21&t=0001 52&p=6#000125.

that would probably help him or your selves to discover the world though an new lens .
I know i have post a lot sorry if i am annoying you/.

[ Tuesday, December 26, 2006 11:16: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #1
Opon mars, I have today read so many of your posts concerning another Geneforge-related game I just have to say this:

1)Mr. Vogel, as it says on the SpidWeb homepage, is going to halt production of new games for a while. I would imagine suggestions would be welcome when work begins on G5.
2)As I am not a mean-hearted person, I refuse to squash any idea outright. Programming is not nightmarishly difficult. Well, most of the time. You may be able to design this Great Return game. Take a look at the Shareware Developer's Corner. :)

[ Tuesday, January 02, 2007 12:19: Message edited by: Sarasaphilia ]

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #2
KK thanks.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by opon mars:

I know i have post a lot sorry if i am annoying you/.
Okay, I have to speak up now. The number of your posts is not annoying. It's the fact that you appear not to proofread any of them, and you desperately need to.

I am not saying that every one of your posts should contain immaculate spelling and grammar and be punctuated and paragraphed as if it were a published work, but I am suggesting that you make a good-faith effort to make it easier to read your posts.

After you write a post, go back through it and check for basic spelling and grammar. If you prefer, copy the post over to Word (or your text editor of choice) and run a spell-check there. Make sure that you haven't said anything that doesn't make sense even to you. Make sure that you haven't repeated yourself about three or four times. Add paragraph breaks to separate huge masses of text, but not so many that it looks like you think you're writing poetry.

If you do this, your posts will be far more readable, and people will take you more seriously.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #4
And Nalyd, at least, will hate you on a level closer to that of the other members.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.