Whats's with the pylons?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Whats's with the pylons?
Warrior
Member # 7638
Profile #0
When I kill the pylons in GF3 they don't drop anthing. However, when I use dbugkill they always drop 20-60 coins. What's up with that?

--------------------
"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

"But what ... is it good for?"
--Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #1
Possibly a script attached to the cheat. I do not usually make my own scripts/cheats, nor usually use them.

But, hey, it's free money that these pylons are dropping, right? I don't think it's really a big deal.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Unlike all other Shaper slaves, pylons receive a small but regular salary. Perhaps this is to recompense them for the unusual tedium of their tasks. The cruel irony is, that they cannot move, and thus cannot spend their money. Since they also lack pockets, normal ways of killing the pylons invariably destroy their small nesteggs. When you obliterate them instantly with dbugkill, however, their accumulated pay is left behind.

Occasionally a particularly astute pedlar will come by a pylon field. Sometimes the pylons are inert, other times they are hostile and have to fry him. But sometimes they are allowed to be friendly to him, and then what pathetic rocky joy is theirs, as they try to buy ribbons, polish, files, and the like.

The really cool pylons are saving up for i pods. They dream of being motionless black silhouettes.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #3
Don't you get it they are specially shaped lottery machines designed to kill.

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by opon mars:

Don't you get it they are specially shaped lottery machines designed to kill.
Surprisingly, that was good enough for a smile. :)