in reply to the mystic

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: in reply to the mystic
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #0
Mystic i have long thought about the canister effects. I know that modern statistics have shone that the alteration of genes in a living being destroyed some of the genetic material result in death or crippled the being in 100 °/° of chances but if magic restorded the genes canisters would actually enhance the genetic material therefore destroying some errors and making you able to live a bit more than your being was supposed to. Any way you can post your ideas wright under.

[ Friday, December 08, 2006 09:02: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
When replying to a thread, use the Post Reply button, not the New Topic button.

[ Friday, December 08, 2006 11:53: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
I'm having trouble even finding which topic this is in reply to. Anyone know?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by opon mars:

Mystic i have long thought about the canister effects. I know that modern statistics have shone that the alteration of genes in a living being destroyed some of the genetic material result in death or crippled the being in 100 °/° of chances but if magic restorded the genes canisters would actually enhance the genetic material therefore destroying some errors and making you able to live a bit more than your being was supposed to. Any way you can post your ideas wright under.
I'm assuming you're responding to my statement about not knowing or caring about the length of a Shaper's lifespan; it's true, I don't. It seems to me that you've given this way more thought than I have. I, on the other hand, have long since given up trying to understand the logic of a game, and decided to accept it for what it truly is--a game. Twenty-odd years of PC and console gaming can do that.

However, someone mentioned that in one ending for (I think) G2, it says, "you live for a very long time," which to me automatically implies several centuries. I can't confirm that with my copy of the game, since mine's not registered.
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

I'm having trouble even finding which topic this is in reply to. Anyone know?
My best guess is that it's in reply to this topic.

EDIT: Added quote by, and response to, Kelandon.

[ Saturday, December 09, 2006 08:22: Message edited by: The Mystic ]

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.