Where is the Crystalline Fibers?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is the Crystalline Fibers?
Warrior
Member # 7638
Profile #0
I can't find the crystalline fibers in Geneforge 3. I know there is one the monastary of tears, but I would like to make the crystalline shroud before that. :confused: Where is it? :confused:

--------------------
"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

"But what ... is it good for?"
--Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
On Dhonal Island, the Purification Plant along the east edge of the island has crystalline fibers lying on a table just inside the southern entrance. You don't have to go that far into the poisonous atmosphere to find it using the "get" command and checking items.
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #2
I remember there is also one in Krya's Refuge. It is in the Harmony West Docks. On the eastern side, there is a place with a sign that says something like class C magic pollution. Go through, fight some specters, and go down a trapdoor into Krya's Refuge. You may have to beat some powerful ghosts and shades to get the fibers, however.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #3
Unfortunately, the only thing you can do with a second set of fibers is eat them for a health boost.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do with a second set of fibers is eat them for a health boost.
According to Schrodinger's FAQ, you can make 2 things with crystalline fibers: Crystalline Shroud and Essence Aegis.

[ Friday, December 08, 2006 14:03: Message edited by: GoodCanisters ]
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #5
Yeah, actually I sort of remembered that, but wanted to suggest eathing them anyway. But I still sort of also remember having leftover fibers. Are there maybe three in the game? There is definitely one artifact you can make two of, after making all the others.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

Yeah, actually I sort of remembered that, but wanted to suggest eathing them anyway. But I still sort of also remember having leftover fibers. Are there maybe three in the game? There is definitely one artifact you can make two of, after making all the others.
Thats right, there are 3. One in Krya's Refuge, one in the Purification Plant, and one in the Monastery Caves. I don't see the point of making multiple artifacts, even to sell. You should have too much money by that point. :)

EDIT: Spelling.

[ Saturday, December 09, 2006 10:20: Message edited by: GoodCanisters ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
Honestly, after the Monastery Caves you have no further need for artifacts anyway.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!