Random Questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Random Questions
Apprentice
Member # 7390
Profile #25
quote:
Please explain why this is relevant to this thread. And if you're so offended by her speaking in third-person, why are you doing the same?
1. IM ANSWERING A QUESTION NO ONE HAS ASKED. dang cap lock
2.i dont know...
also, its just a little annoying, not offended, just annoying, also, seriously, third person?

[ Friday, November 24, 2006 17:15: Message edited by: dermonster13 ]
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #26
Sigh. Where should -X- begin?

1 - This is not relevant. At all.
2 - Nothing is stopping you from going back and retyping the sentence in capitals.
3 - If dermonster13 finds third-person annoying, then just ignore the posts that use third-person. Namely, Dikiyoba's Alarael's, and -X-'s.
4 - Yes, seriously, third-person. What's wrong with it?
5 - You are illiterate. If -X-'s Book hadn't been ripped to peices by his brother, he would give you a "Noob" point.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #27
quote:
Originally written by -X-:

3 - If dermonster13 finds third-person annoying, then just ignore the posts that use third-person. Namely, Dikiyoba's Alarael's, and -X-'s.
Let's see if I have this straight. You're lecturing him, then telling him to ignore your lecture. It's weird, yet mildly humorous.

Also, it's Alorael. Unless you're referring to a new member. Also, Alorael doesn't speak in third-person.

quote:
Originally written by -X-:

5 - You are illiterate. If -X-'s Book hadn't been ripped to peices by his brother, he would give you a "Noob" point.
That's a hypocritical remark if I've ever seen one. And please, please stop calling members illiterate. Or, if you must call members illiterate, don't make a spelling error while doing so.

I'd suggest getting FireFox 2.0. It has a built-in spellchecker which will help keep these mistakes from happening.

Now, with all of that said, someone LOCK THIS TOPIC before it gets anymore spam.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Nioca:

Let's see if I have this straight. You're lecturing him, then telling him to ignore your lecture. It's weird, yet mildly humorous.
Well, telling him to ignore the lecture before one was through lecturing him would make the rest of the post rather pointless.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #29
This topic gets a serious wtf.

As far as I can tell, the questions at the beginning have been answered. Any further discussion of how to make fyoras (fyorae, a demented little part of my brain says) more effective can be directed to the myriad topics already existing on the subject, or to a new topic.

-X-, don't call people names. Point out serious errors if necessary. Otherwise let it be.

Dermonster, speaking in the third person is fairly normal on these boards, although Kelandon honestly doesn't do it except to annoy Alorael, who does in fact use the third person pronoun "he" to refer to himself in his signature, suggesting that he really does speak in the third person about himself.

—Kelandon, who enjoys annoying Alorael. A lot. Especially on boards that Alo doesn't moderate, where his posts are safe from Alo-based tampering. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00

Pages