essence pods dont do anything

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: essence pods dont do anything
Apprentice
Member # 7355
Profile #0
the first essence pods i found increased my total amount of essence. the next ones don't do any thing although the dialogue says they are increasing my essence. When I check my stats, everything is the same: the available and the total don't change. Do I have a bug in my program or is 54 as far as I can go(don't think so)
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Essence pods can only replace essence used in spell casting. You can't exceed your maximum essence or replace essence used in shaping creations as long as the creation is alive. You can use essence pods to replace the creation essence if the creation is dead and you don't have time to go back to a friendly town or use an essence pool,

You always get the message that you get essence, spell points, and healing even when it doesn't increase your level. Just stand next to a pool and see what I mean.