creation SP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: creation SP
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #0
I'm sure i overlooked it somewhere, but could anyone please tell me what creation stat do i have to increase in order for it to have more spell points - it is possible, right?

--------------------
I don't care what you say, I'm punk and Hardcore all the way!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I'm pretty sure that raising your creations' Intelligence will give them more energy. I'm not sure how cost-effective it is, though.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 6311
Profile #2
Intelligence It will also go up as they gain levels.
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #3
Sorry for the delay, but i had some pc trouble ... again ...

Anyway - THANKS!!
I sorta hoped it was not it, coz i usually increase it (if at all) last, but at least it's the cheapest. Cheers for the raise when the level goes up.

--------------------
I don't care what you say, I'm punk and Hardcore all the way!
Apprentice
Member # 6311
Profile #4
Well you should at least put 2 pts into it when you create them so that you can control them.

Personally, that's all I ever use for 3 reasons.

1.Yes they run out of power at low lvls, but at low lvls increasing Int. doesn't do a whole lot.

2.At high lvls they rarely run out unless your useing Eyebeasts (which burn through it no matter how much Int. you upgrade)

3.I think it's more effective to upgrade their Strength instead. This allows them to hit more often and do more damage which = less shots needed, less magic power used.