Terror Vlish - G3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Terror Vlish - G3
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
I was just re-reading some of the older topics on terror vlish when I found one that the terror vlish does terrorize the enemey when doing less damage than it takes to terrorize with other creations. Is this true? Or is the terror vlish still a piece of junk?
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #1
Terror Vlish were never a piece of junk... Until G3. They no longer cast Terror. They do a lot of poison damage, but no Terror.

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #2
I'm talking about G3.
Apprentice
Member # 5651
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Delicious Vlish:

Terror Vlish were never a piece of junk... Until G3. They no longer cast Terror. They do a lot of poison damage, but no Terror.
Well, in GF2 at least, they cost 3x as much as Vlish and, for the short while I bothered to use them, were not more effective. There's a definition for piece of junk...

--------------------
In D&D there are lots of gods. Some of them are Jesus Christ and Lucifer, and they have equal power. Players can choose either to worship one of them, and as most of them find it funny, they choose to worship Lucifer. It is one of the ways how pure souls are taken by the devil...