how can i reactivate the cheats to geneforge 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: how can i reactivate the cheats to geneforge 2
Apprentice
Member # 7116
Profile #0
i have played a code to deactivate the codes for geneforge 2, and i dont know how to reactivate them.

i have the game on real arcade, and i dont know if this is good or bad for me to reactivate them. i need to know how to do reactivate the codes so i can get to more places..... and yea IM A NOOB!!! but anyway, i need the way to reactivate the codes

heres the link of the codes:
http://www.gamewinners.com/DOSWIN/blgeneforge2.htm

Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #1
I think I remember reading that you can't reverse the disabling of the cheats. But I may be wrong.

Either way, if you reinstall the game, it should work out. Back up your save files, if you want.

Can't see why yo disabled it to begin with, though ...

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #2
I think it's funny when people enounter problems, but that doesn't mean I can't help.

"fI gnisu a hsotnicaM, worht yawa eht "sferP 2 egrofeneG" elif ni eht secnereferP redlof. fI gnisu swodniW, eteled eht "tad.sferP2FG" elif ni eht egrofeneG ataD redlof. Please note if you have registered the game, this might unregister it."

This is in the "Upgrades and Support" section of the Geneforge 2 page.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by URL=hotmail.com:
Hot Male[/URL]
I think it's funny when people enounter problems, but that doesn't mean I can't help.

"fI gnisu a hsotnicaM, worht yawa eht "sferP 2 egrofeneG" elif ni eht secnereferP redlof. fI gnisu swodniW, eteled eht "tad.sferP2FG" elif ni eht egrofeneG ataD redlof. Please note if you have registered the game, this might unregister it."

This is in the "Upgrades and Support" section of the Geneforge 2 page.

Translated for folks who either can't read, don't have a mirror handy, or just can't be bothered to read backwards.

"If using a Macintosh, throw away the "Geneforge 2 Prefs" file in the Preferences folder. If using Windows, delete the GF2Prefs.dat file in the Geneforge Data folder. Please note that if you have registered the game, this might unregister it."

I don't get the point of putting that whole thing backwards.

--------------------
Polaris
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
I'm pretty sure those cheats for Geneforge 2 are just straight copies of the cheats from the first Geneforge. Not that it matters much, since the cheats are practically the same anyway.

Some of the descriptions are off, and the igotarock cheat doesn't work in G2. That second bit disappoints Dikiyoba slightly.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #5
Coincidentally, my statement about finding humor in suffering also applies to the reason for the reversal of the letters. The reason they're backwards is that's how the words come on the Geneforge 2 Support Page.

<small>[ May 10, 2006, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: URL=hotmail.com]Hot Male[/URL ]</small>

[ Thursday, May 11, 2006 19:54: Message edited by: URL=hotmail.com]Hot Male[/URL ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty