Time to finish geneforge 3 in first time

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Time to finish geneforge 3 in first time
Apprentice
Member # 5130
Profile #0
As i posted on the avernum trilogy,I like the game, but i found a BIG problem, a common problem in most rpg games, there is no time or clock. So something weird and annoying happens, more time you take to end the game , EASIER it is to finish :S. Personally when i want a challenge, i need the time to be over me. If i have all the time i want to end the game, or even worse, more time i take to end the game is easier, it seems pointless to me to play.
So i'm asking if anyone who finished the game reasonable fast, can tell me how much time it was so i can try to break that time, and have some kind of challenge. (i mean game time, no REAL time) of course who in the first time you ended the game., THanks
Apprentice
Member # 5667
Profile #1
I don't rmember exactly, but I was somewhere around 250 days, I wonder how that compares with other people's?

--------------------
Whatever happens, happens.
Apprentice
Member # 5686
Profile #2
184 days. I took the fast route of shaper with nothing but intelligence and lots of money.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
195 days. I like to take my time.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5731
Profile #4
250 days.
But I spent a bunch of time wandering back and forth across the islands looking for 1 item in my stash and/or trying to forge items.
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by mok:

250 days.
But I spent a bunch of time wandering back and forth across the islands looking for 1 item in my stash and/or trying to forge items.

I think my first time through will be around 250 days as well (up to day 98 right now and still on the Dhonal's Keep region). I'm really taking my time on this one on the initial playthrough!
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #6
Don't remember the exact number but 340 something. No kidding. I wandered a lot.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)