GraphicAdjuster 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GraphicAdjuster 2
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #0
I think that I am finally ready to release GraphicAdjuster version 2. Version 2 has many improvements over version 1, such as opening multiple documents, creating and changing cmg files, and importing and exporting sheets to .bmp files and vice versa. This version also shouldn't be plagued by the terrible repainting issues that version 1 had. It isn't perfectly stable, but it behaves well enough, I think, and hopefully it has no fatal flaws. Note that as before it is a Mac OS X only application. So, if you want it, you can get it here.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #1
I'll add that to my try and get to run list as well then, well done on it though.
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #2
Naturally, the moment I release the new version, a bug shows itself. It seems that version 2.0.1 will remove all non PICT resources from a file. This won't concern most people, but I hope to fix it. In light of this, you may want to hold off on downloading it just yet. Hopefully I'll get this sorted out quickly.

EDIT: Ok, so it looks like things are not as bad as they first appeared. It turns out that if you open a file with pict and, for instance, snd resources, and then use Graphic adjuster to save the contents of that file to a new name, the new file will contain all the pict resources but not the snd resources. The original file will be unaffected. If you open a file with both types of resources and do stuff to the pict resources, then save, the snd resources will remain untouched. So, you can probably just go ahead and use version 2.0.1

Something that may come in handy is that I think GraphicAdjuster can fix the black line next to a graphic bug. This comes form the fact that the sheet remembers it's original location. Apparently some applications like appleworks don't set this to (0,0) when you copy. Then some applications like ResEdit don't set it when you paste. . . and some applications like Blades of Avernum don't correct the locations when they load the graphics, even though it causes them to mess up. However, if you take a file like the BoA character graphics file, open it in GraphicAdjuster, save it, and close it, all of the sheet should have their locations set to (0,0). What I don't get is why Jeff didn't just make BoA do this when it loads the sheets, but oh well.

[ Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:41: Message edited by: Niemand ]

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"