Dialogue

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dialogue
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #0
In DwtD, when approaching the last vakhos in town 7, before you start fighting him, the dialogue mode is immediatly triggered, as to speak with him before you fight him. I wanted to know how Jeff did this, as I can't seem to find a call or something (both in the docs and the scripts themselves) that enables this.

EDIT: i think I found it out anyway. Is it this call:

begin_talk_mode

[ Thursday, February 23, 2006 07:12: Message edited by: Thralni, The flying Dutchmen ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Yes. Note that's the thing that starts dialogue in basicnpc, too.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks, just needed to know that for sure.

My scenario is going well at the moment. just one town left to complete, and then I need to test about half of the scenario (the half which I made during this last week of vacation). Tomorrow, without serious interuptions, it might be finished. beta call can be expected next week.

Is there really no artist (or at least somebody who knows how to draw things on the computer) here?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!