question?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: question?
Warrior
Member # 5802
Profile #0
hi, i was wondering if there's any script that lets you place items on tables in crates drawers (like in nethergate) :confused: if you can tell me the code for it or the script it would help me, thanks for any help

[ Tuesday, July 26, 2005 20:28: Message edited by: Grape slime ]

--------------------
If Skribbane dosn't kill me, canisters will.

"You suck." - TM
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Script-placed items are not contained. If you want something in a container, place it in the editor.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
I think that the beast thing for you to do, is to put a special node on the place you want the item. In the node, make a SDF (so the thing will be triggered eventually) and put a call for a dialog message, telling you found something in it. Something like this maybe:

if (get_flag(X,Y) == 1)
message_dialog("your message",""); //message you find an item
char_give_item(char number, which item); // This call gives the item
set_flag(X,Y,2);
break;
You should put a call for changing SDF (X,Y) to 1, or else the message wouldn't appear, and the item wouldn't be given. This you have to put however in the place where you want the party to discover that there is an item in the barrel.

[ Wednesday, July 27, 2005 12:42: Message edited by: Marvin, the paranoid android ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!