Survey on Certain Skills

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Survey on Certain Skills
Apprentice
Member # 5721
Profile #0
I am currently working on a scenario where the opening quest is to assassinate the leader of a certain faction. I wanted the idea of this particular mission to be on the stealthy side ( although if you have a god party I'm sure you could just slam you way through it ). To make it more interesting I wanted to have the success of the various obstacles ( by obstacles I mean sneaking around and the such ) to depend on the character's dexterity, intelligence, assassination, tool use, and gymnastics. Because I'm not yet sure what level I wish to aim it on, and also just to get a feel for what the levels of these skills are in other people's parties, could you, if you don't mind, post a reply to this with the character with the highest dexterity, intelligence, assassination, tool use, and gymnastics ( overall ) in your party? Level of the character would also be nice to know.

So could you please with a cherry on top? Oh, and sorry for the run on sentence.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
This has been done before. For reference, a recent incarnation of this topic was here, but I can't find a particularly good thread of this.

I use different parties for every scenario, so my response would be kind of useless.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5757
Profile Homepage #2
Not that this would be any easier, but you could design a relatively complicated script to calculate the values for these skills depending on the character's level or some other factor.

--------------------
You have been arpeggiated!
Apprentice
Member # 5781
Profile Homepage #3
This may be a long shot, but I AM currently a n00b.

Maybe the character classes (Lord, Archmage) can be read?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
There's no call to detect class, and class isn't actually very informative anyway, because the way BoA calculates it is pretty wacky.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!