BBEdit??

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BBEdit??
Apprentice
Member # 3920
Profile Homepage #0
Well, I recently got myself a full copy of BBEdit. (Worth it!!) I just realised that it has a built in Lanuage Display (for a lack of a better term :S).

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of making a Language Plugin for BBEdit, based on AvScript?? I have heard of a few people trying various off shoots of this idea, and I think one of you out there (Kel??) is even making a Super Editor--which I am currently hopeing has a built in text editor based from the language (though, hope springs eternal eh?). I'd just like to know if anyone has actually released such a plug--it would be interesting to see it, and might help a lot of us ^_^. Just a thought ;) .

--------------------
"I am not stubborn, your just stupid."
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
one of you out there (Kel??) is even making a Super Editor
Where did you hear this?

[ Wednesday, April 20, 2005 09:52: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 3920
Profile Homepage #2
Uhh...around the forums somewhere?? I heard that someone (I think it was Kel...no idea if it truly is..sorry Kel :confused: ) was designing an entirely new Editor program with all kinds of super improvments over the current one. Was that somehow classified as a top secret project soon after I saw the post or something?? ^_^

[ Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:00: Message edited by: SpineRaker ]

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #3
I would like it to be true. Was it the BoA Editor Remake, perhaps? The one with the link at the top of the editor forum?

EDIT: It wasn't classified as far as I know. PS: BBedit LIte is available for free download, I think.

[ Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:04: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
BOOM!!
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4557
Profile #4
As far as I know the BoA Editor Remake is the only project doing this. It is maintained by Notus, Isaac and I. Kelandon is the webmaster for this project. As for progress, well, there probably won't be much for a while. I won't be able to do any serious coding until after the AP Tests, and Notus is also busy, at least for the moment.

The script editor will be implemented much later, and for the moment I'd suggest you download Alint by Khoth, if you don't have it already.

If you need anymore information, or have any other suggestions, I'd be more than happy to hear them.
Apprentice
Member # 3920
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
As far as I know the BoA Editor Remake is the only project doing this. It is maintained by Notus, Isaac and I. Kelandon is the webmaster for this project.
I belive that is what made me think he was doing it. I didn't know it was a joint project--though I, in retrospect, understand why it would be.

quote:
As for progress, well, there probably won't be much for a while. I won't be able to do any serious coding until after the AP Tests, and Notus is also busy, at least for the moment.
Totally understandable. All you need say is "AP Tests" and I will TOTALLY understand. 2 weeks from now aren't they? I don't know aymore, since I Graduated last year. I hated every one of them -_-'. (I did the Computer Programming AP Test...which turned out to be one of the hardest in the school since they just released the new edition for the first time ON US....lol)

quote:
The script editor will be implemented much later, and for the moment I'd suggest you download Alint by Khoth, if you don't have it already.
What is Alint? Never heard of it...now I feel stupid :rolleyes: .

As for BBEdit Lite, I used it for a while and then realised that I had been missing out on a great program. I went out and got the Pro edition the followinig hour ^_^.

Now...repeating my question ;) :

Does anyone know if someone has made a BBEdit Language Plugin for AvScript? It would be very conveniant...not to mention allow us to debug our scripts w/o requireing BoA to do it on the fly. I tried to say that I understand someone (now I know who) was working on a new editor, but I obviously didn't get across that it isn't much use to any of us until they can release it. This plugin would at least HELP...any ideas if there was ever one made?

Thanks ^_^.

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
Take a look at the Designer FAQ and links on my web site. Anything that's not mentioned there probably doesn't exist.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #7
For some strange unfathomable reason, that made me laugh.

--------------------
BOOM!!
CSM RIFQ