problems with inserting graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: problems with inserting graphics
Apprentice
Member # 5590
Profile Homepage #0
I'm having a problem with inserting custom graphics I'm pretty sure I'm following instructions correctly and since you people always ask i us mac os 10.3 and I'm using blades of avernum 3d editor v1.1 the problem is whenever i (1) open my scenario with ResEdit and make a new resource file (2) enter the graphics into the editor (3) i open the editor and the graphics arent there what do i do ?????? :confused:

--------------------
i am hawk king

copyright copyright copyright haha
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #1
Do not open the scenario. Open the scenario's .cmg file. It stores the game's resources. If you do not have a .cmg file, then create one.

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Apprentice
Member # 5590
Profile Homepage #2
i do that using ResEdit right ? if i do i triad that it don't work what i triad whas opened ResEdit then made a new thing named it twotg.cmg and my scenario file name is twotg.bas i insert the graphics change the resources from 01 to 500 so it wont replace anything then i save quite and open the editor and the graphics still don't work what should i do

[ Tuesday, March 15, 2005 13:17: Message edited by: king of hawks ]

--------------------
i am hawk king

Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #3
Okay. Lets see. You have a properly named cmg file. The resource number does not conflict. You have the data script calling the correct resource number. As long as those 3 are met, then you should have no problems.

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
As far as I can tell, you haven't mentioned anything about a custom objects script yet. You need to make something (an item, a terrain, a creature) actually has that graphic before it will show up in the editor.

[ Tuesday, March 15, 2005 14:47: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5590
Profile Homepage #5
that would probably be the problem

--------------------
i am hawk king